It looks like the iPhone 8 rumors will not subside until Apple officially unveils the device in September. There are plenty of rumors and leaks already and the latest one is the resultant of the HomePod firmware being accidentally uploaded to the public servers by Apple itself. Well, here are the biggest changes that’s hugely anticipated in the upcoming iPhone 8:
1. Bezel-less display – If you didn’t know that Apple was working hard on shrinking the bezels of their latest iPhone, you were probably living under a rock.
2. Resolution Bump – Apple has been sticking with the same panel for the last 3 years, but that’s expected to change very soon, as the resolution is expected to be bumped to 1125 x 2436, for a super-crisp 521 ppi display.
3. Face ID – Since Apple couldn’t implement Touch ID beneath the display, it looks like it will get replaced with this face detection feature.
4. On-screen Home Button – For shrinking the bezels, Apple’s going to remove the iconic home button that has been in existence for the past decade.
5. Wireless Charging – There’ll be two ways to charge your iPhone now, if you can afford the wireless charging kit that’s expected to be sold separately.