Microsoft recently released the eighth build of the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, which is expected to arrive later this year. The latest preview introduces Android Link Sharing to Windows 10 which will allow cross-device web browsing.
Android Link Sharing will allow users to dynamically switch from an Android device to a Windows PC while browsing the internet. The links open in their Android device will automatically open on their PC when they switch.
Other major improvements added to the latest preview of Windows 10 include:
• Cortana updates that allow the digital assistant to display search results right in the start menu without launching the browser, and new voice commands like lock, sign-out, restart and shut down.
• Improvements to the boot sequence which enable faster login after reboots and shutdowns.
• Design changes to the one-handed touch keyboard for better usability.
• Fixes for the Edge browser in Tablet Mode and other reliability fixes, PDF viewing fixes, and pinned sites fixes.
• Changes to Game Mode which will automatically enable the mode for some games improving performance.
For more information and download details regarding the latest update you can visit the official Microsoft dev blog.